Validation when deleting a VIP does not prevent deleting a CARP VIP used as a parent for an IP Aliases VIP
Added by Viktor Gurov over 1 year ago.
Updated over 1 year ago.
Virtual IP Addresses
Plus Target Version:
It is possible to delete a CARP that is used by an IP aliases as the parent
deleteVIP() needs checking
see also #12177
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
- Target version set to CE-Next
- Plus Target Version set to 22.01
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Tested on the:
built on Sat Oct 09 05:20:31 UTC 2021
Input validation works fine. Still, there is an unexpected error message. I opened a new bug report for that. https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/12442
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Target version changed from CE-Next to 2.6.0
- Subject changed from input validation on the Virtual IPs page does not prevent from deleting a CARP which is used as a parent for an IP Aliases to Validation when deleting a VIP does not prevent deleting a CARP VIP used as a parent for an IP Aliases VIP
Updating subject for release notes.
Also available in: Atom