Typo in the Phase 2 proposal (Child SA) section.
Here is the link:
There is a typo in this sentence:
When using AES-CGM do not select any options for Hash Algorithms in Phase 2.
It should be:
When using AES-GCM do not select any options for Hash Algorithms in Phase 2.
Updated by Jim Pingle about 1 month ago
- Tracker changed from Documentation to Correction
- Project changed from pfSense to pfSense Docs
- Category changed from IPsec to IPsec
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
Fixed in the new IPsec docs coming with 22.01, changing them in the current docs would cause a merge conflict with the new pending changes, not worth it for a simple typo.