Info icon on ``firewall_nat_out.php`` is incorrectly placed in manual outbound NAT mode
firewall_nat_out.php has a bug where the infoblock (i) is displayed wayyy off to the left of the main table when in manual outbound NAT mode. This appears due to the
if ($mode == "automatic"... block not properly including the closing tags of the table/div elements when that table is not shown.
If you "view source" on the rendered page when in manual NAT mode, and run it through an HTML validator e.g. https://validator.w3.org/nu/#textarea — you'll see the errors as well.
I created the PR below, which works for me on my 22.05.b.20220512.0600 system, renders properly and passes validation. But I would appreciate another set of eyes on this fix to make sure it's correct.
Updated by Jim Pingle over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from firewall_nat_out.php error if in manual outbound NAT mode (infoblock) to Info icon on ``firewall_nat_out.php`` is incorrectly placed in manual outbound NAT mode
- Category changed from Web Interface to Rules / NAT
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.7.0
- Plus Target Version set to 22.05
Updated by Viktor Gurov over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback