Saving a DDNS entry can lead to the GUI timing out.
- Add a DDNS entry with:
- Service Type: Cloudflare
- Disable: checked
- Interface to monitor: gateway group with single gateway
- Hostname: valid hostname/domain
- Username: Zone ID
- Password: Zone API token
- Click Save
- Edit the entry, uncheck Disable, then click Save.
This results in the page timing out, but the entry being updated.
Similar issue to https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/12870
Updated by Kris Phillips 3 months ago
I am unable to recreate this issue on the Nov 11th builds of 23.01. When clicking save or save and force update after toggling the disabled checkbox, I get to the main DDNS page immediately and without any hang up.
1. I created a test GW Group with one gateway in it
2. Created the DDNS entry as described above
3. Enabled and clicked Save on the entry. Page loaded as expected.
4. I then disabled it again, saved, and re-enabled and tried save with force update. Page also loaded as expected.
Probably something hanging on the process when the remote end doesn't respond fast enough. Maybe a timeout needs to be added here.
Updated by Jim Pingle 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.7.0
- Plus Target Version set to 23.01