GUI options for WPA Enterprise with identity/password
WebCfg WiFi Interfaces allows one to connect to just about anything, but connecting to a AD network with identity/password is not possible as of now.
The WPA Config should end up looking like this for it to work in my scenario.
password="My ActiveDirectory Password"
The GUI "needs" the following options to work as client for WPA-Enterprise PEAP environments.
- Identity: [Text field where one put in their AD account for example)
- Password: [Text field where one put in their AD password, for example)
- PEAP version: (auto,) 0 and 1
- Inner authentication: MSCHAPv2, MD5, GTC
- Possibly also a choice of certificate.
I got this working by hacking /etc/inc/interfaces.inc slightly.
See this thread for a more detailed scenario description:
#8 Updated by Viktor Gurov 4 months ago
Tim Cappalli wrote:
The PAP inner method is missing from EAP-TTLS in the pull request. PAP and MSCHAPv2 are the two most common inner methods.