Disabling VLAN interface disables vlan port, enabling the interface doesn't enable the vlan port
Describing the steps to reproduce the effect I've noticed:
1. Interfaces: VLAN > Create VLAN on interface
2. Check in "ifconfig" -> the new vlan interface is up without the need of declaring and enabling it at "Interfaces: Assign network ports"
3. Interfaces: Assign network ports -> assign interface.
4. Interfaces: OPT1 -> Enable the new interface, no matter with or without IP
5. Interface in "ifconfig" is still up.
6. Now go to Interfaces: OPT1 and disable the interface.
7. Now the VLAN interface is really down - it's missing on ifconfig.
8. Cool, enable the interface again in Interfaces: OPT1
9. Although the interface is enabled, it is not really enabled (and it's not working) - missing on ifconfig.
No matter if you keep enabling or disabling the interface, it stays down.
The workaround is:
1. Interfaces: VLAN -> Click on VLAN Edit button
2. Then just click Save, no changes are needed
3. The VLAN interface is up again!