Todo #2109: pfSense on FreeBSD 10.x
Bug #2124: Package system updates for FreeBSD 10.x
Implement package signing
Need to implement PBI signing for 2.2.
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Only missing signing key and definition about how it will happen
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Priority changed from Normal to High
assigned to Renato, increased priority.
please work with porter on how this gets done.
- Private changed from No to Yes
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from New to Feedback
It's working with BETA key, let it as feedback while the final key is not ready
- Assignee changed from Renato Botelho to Jeremy Porter
Transfer to Jeremy who will work on necessary changes for the new key
- Status changed from Feedback to New
back to new for Jeremy to finalize production implementation.
After deploying hardware key storage, we need to distribute access keys to users that will be logging into builders to build signed builds.
- Affected Documentation 0 added
We'll create a secured key repository, and signing keys will be imported into it for access. Renato will create the production keys as needed.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
After discussion with Jeremy, we're satisfied this is good for 2.2.
Also available in: Atom