CAs present on CERT manager are not trusted from pfSense
Normally the CAs imported/generated on the CERT manager of pfSense should be trusted to help avoid issues with cert validations in the code.
To be discussed if this should be an option on the CA section of cert manager or should be done by default.
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Affected Version set to All
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Affected Version deleted (
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
tested on pfSense 2.5.0.a.20191219.1908
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom