ALTQ problems with wireless cloned interfaces
ath(4) does have ALTQ support, but its cloned interfaces end up unable to use it.
There were error(s) loading the rules: pfctl: ath0_wlan0: driver does not support altq
If you're only using ath0, ALTQ works fine.
This will be solved by bringing in the _start routine from FreeBSD 8 as has been done for other drivers in the tree.
Really need to find a real solution to/for ALTQ moving forward.
- Target version changed from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2
this issue exists with other wireless drivers as well, it's not ath-specific.
Unless this is about to get fixed properly, can you hide the wireless interfaces from the shaper wizard at least? Producing a broken shaper that spams with errors kinda sucks.
- Target version changed from 2.2.2 to 2.2.3
- Target version changed from 2.2.3 to 2.3
- Assignee changed from Ermal Luçi to Luiz Souza
- Target version changed from 2.3 to Future
Also available in: Atom