Services: DHCP server should default to LAN, not WAN
When you click on Services-DHCP Server the first tab to open is the WAN tab, where you're very unlikely to be serving DHCP. Almost everyone then has to click on the LAN tab to go about configuring the DHCP server.
Why not default to LAN and if you really want to serve on the WAN, then you have to click.
- Status changed from New to Needs Patch
it defaults to the first static IP interface, which for most is LAN. Defaulting to the first interface with an enabled DHCP server instance would be fine if someone would like to submit a pull request.
- Status changed from Needs Patch to Assigned
- Assignee set to Chris Buechler
- Target version set to 2.3
thanks Phil! PR looks fine at a glance, I'll test and merge when I get a chance sometime today.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
Also available in: Atom