update AES-GCM/AES-NI bits from FreeBSD -HEAD
Need to update AES-GCM and AES-NI from FreeBSD -HEAD.
- Target version changed from 2.2.4 to 2.2.5
- Assignee changed from Matthew Smith to Luiz Souza
might wait until gnn gives the clear though. there are a few issues.
What's in Luiz's src repo passes all the basic tests including Linux and Cisco ASA interoperability. Let's get that merged to 2.2.5 and see if Jim's box stops crashing.
- Target version changed from 2.2.5 to 2.3
moving this to 2.3, we'll leave 2.2.5 as-is.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The -head IPSEC code was merged into 2.3 repo. Please let me know of any regressions.
- Assignee changed from Luiz Souza to Chris Buechler
assigned to cmb for closure.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
completed with no known issues. We'll open specific bugs if there are any found.
Also available in: Atom