Adapt System Patches to work with new repo structure
pfSense main source files were moved to ./src, System Patches need to be adjusted to deal with this change
Not sure there is much we can do in the package itself. Perhaps change the default "path strip" +1 from where it is now if "a/src/" is in the path mentioned in the first line of a patch fetched from github and note the difference for other sources.
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Project changed from pfSense to pfSense Packages
- Category set to System Patches
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed in System Patches 1.0.6
Applied in changeset commit:28909627356ebbd5930939f08450b8315313885f.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom