Installed Packages widget causes index.php to hang
If beta.pfsense.org becomes unavailable the function pkg_call() never returns.
A ten second timeout has been added to this function for now pending further investigation
- Tracker changed from Bug to Todo
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Renato Botelho
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Project changed from Bootstrap to pfSense
- Category set to Web Interface
- Status changed from Feedback to New
- Assignee changed from Renato Botelho to Steve Beaver
Back to new, the right change here is to get package information using AJAX to avoid block index to be loaded
- Tracker changed from Todo to Bug
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Widget converted to Ajax and tested with a selection of packages.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Affected Version set to 2.3
Version 2.4 now checks for updates via Ajax and so no longer "hangs" the dashboard.
Also available in: Atom