ovpn-linkup not populating IPv6 gateways
I'm not sure if this is the intended behavior.
When configured as an OpenVPN (dual stack) client, the
/tmp/ovpn1_routerv6 is not generated by the
ovpn-linkup shell script. The IPv6 OpenVPN gateway will be shown as dynamic, making it unusable for routing/rules.
Updated by Chris Buechler over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from ovpn-linkup not setting the /tmp/ovpn1_routerv6 file to ovpn-linkup not populating IPv6 gateways
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Chris Buechler
- Target version changed from 2.3 to 2.3.1
- Affected Version changed from 2.3 to All
it never has populated the v6 gateway. Judging by my perusal of the OpenVPN bug tracker as part of #5835, there are issues there in OpenVPN with env variables and IPv6. A couple related.
I'll look at it later for 2.3.1.