Jose Luis Duran
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/30/2015
- Last connection: 11/13/2017
- 11:40 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8047: XG-2758 - Coreboot Upgrade - Different ROM size
- After powering off/on the equipment, the system shows the latest version number with the proper serial (I had no phys...
- 05:37 AM pfSense Feature #6832: [PATCH] Add the USB ID for the Sierra MC7430
- Thank you very much!
- 08:08 AM pfSense Bug #6016: ovpn-linkup not populating IPv6 gateways
- Great! Thank you!
- 01:21 AM pfSense Feature #6832: [PATCH] Add the USB ID for the Sierra MC7430
- Thanks, but I don't see it in the @RELENG_2_4@ branch.
- 09:36 AM pfSense Feature #6832: [PATCH] Add the USB ID for the Sierra MC7430
stable/10 (just i...
- 01:14 AM pfSense Feature #6832 (Resolved): [PATCH] Add the USB ID for the Sierra MC7430
- Can you please cherry-pick commit 0c22163daba4a8ecc287e6b2f7060383c5e1dcb1 to add support for the Sierra MC7430?
- 07:52 AM pfSense Feature #4351: Allow to disable BOOTP in DHCP server
- 01:47 AM pfSense Feature #4351: Allow to disable BOOTP in DHCP server
- I am also seeing BOOTP queries being served for captive portal users. The problem is that BOOTP leases do not have a ...
- 01:19 AM pfSense Packages Feature #6196: APU2 Thermal sensor
- This has already been committed upstream:
- 03:16 PM pfSense Bug #5990: AES-GCM should be an allowed encryption algorithm for IKEv2 in P1
- Is this going to be backported?
As this was a breaking change from 2.2 to 2.3 (not appearing in the Change log).
Also available in: Atom