Sample bounds can jump around for custom timer periods on Status > Monitoring
Due to the way rrd_fetch tries to find the best fit for a time period, the custom time period can move around slightly from the desired start/end time, which can lead to missing sample points at the beginning or end.
Some further discussion on the issue can be found here: https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/145
- Target version changed from 2.3.2 to 2.4.0
- Affected Version changed from 2.3.1 to 2.3.x
- Target version changed from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1
- Target version changed from 2.4.1 to 2.4.2
- Target version changed from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3
- Target version changed from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4
On 2.4.4.a.20180707.0234 the does not appear to be an issue when viewing the Status > Monitoring graph at 1 hour time period, with resolution set to 1 minute. The first and last minute both appear to be represented accurately.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
On 2.4.4.a.20180720.1418, cannot reproduce. At one hour time period, with one minute resolution, the graph looks fine.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom