Shaper: Multip Lan wizard does not create lan connection queues
When using the traffic_shaper_wizard_multi_lan.xml wizard, queues are not created for the local lan interfaces.
Tested on 2.0-BETA3
built on Sun Jul 11 23:57:27 EDT 2010
FreeBSD 8.1-RC1 Nanobsd
- Firewall->traffic shaper
- Wizards Tab
- select traffic_shaper_wizard_multi_lan.xml
- Enter any number of connections. Click next.
- Set connupload and conndownload, select proper lan interfaces.
- Go through the rest of the wizard and don't select anything other than the defaults.
- after wizard finishes, view the firewall->traffic shaper and notice how the wan interface is the only one with queues. Image attached.
Ermal requested this ticket be opened in this message on the forms.
If the answer is to use traffic_shaper_wizard_multi_all.xml then can we please remove traffic_shaper_wizard_multi_lan.xml so it doesn't confuse users.