- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/27/2009
- Last connection: 05/22/2015
- 08:38 AM pfSense Feature #4724 (New): Captive Portal Status Add Client Hostname
- It would be very useful to include the client hostname in the captive portal status list, so it is easy to identify w...
- 11:43 AM pfSense Packages Feature #4335: NUT send notifications via built in smtp notification feature
- The following seems to work pretty good.
Add to upsmon.conf...
- 08:37 AM pfSense Packages Feature #4335: NUT send notifications via built in smtp notification feature
- I think I found the info needed to make this work. A command line tool for sending email via the notification system...
- 03:15 PM pfSense Packages Feature #4335 (New): NUT send notifications via built in smtp notification feature
- This is a wishlist feature request.
The NUT package should have a checkbox that allows it to use the built in noti...
- 08:39 AM pfSense Bug #2941: Prohibit adding aliases containing FQDNs in static routes
- I'm running the May 2nd snapshot, which seems to have the patches listed in this ticket.
Was I testing correctly? ...
- 12:15 PM pfSense Bug #2877: Reset webconfigurator password does not unlock admin account
- Running May 2nd 2.1 snapshot I can confirm that this is fixed.
# System -> User Manager
# Edit admin user.
- 12:06 PM pfSense Bug #2941: Prohibit adding aliases containing FQDNs in static routes
- I'm trying to confirm that this is fixed but I'm not having success. May 2nd 2.1 snapshot, well past when the change...
- 10:46 AM pfSense Bug #2475: Connection rate limiting does not work for Captive Portal
- I can confirm that on 2.0.3 it looks like mod_evasive is now there. Ermal, thank you for getting this fixed.
- 09:03 AM pfSense Bug #2981 (Resolved): Virtual IP's not cleaned up on interface change
- Running 2.1-Beta1 (i386) Thur May 2 00:11:40 EDT 2013 Nanobsd 2G
The problem I'm seeing is that when I change the ...
- 01:58 PM pfSense Bug #2475: Connection rate limiting does not work for Captive Portal
- I can confirm that mod_evasive doesn't seem to be included in 2.0.1.
Should there be a mod_evasive.so...
Also available in: Atom