pfsense 2.3.4: TCP State Timeout cannot be higher than 3600s within a rule - global configuration allows higher values
whe I am within a firewall rule and change the "TCP State Timeout" under "Advaced options" within that specific rule I cannot set the value higher than 3600s.
Under System --> Advanced --> Firewall & NAT I can configure higher values and the default values are higher than 3600s.
So I would assume it should be possible to set any timeout possible individually on each firewall rule.
Updated by Jim Pingle over 4 years ago
- Category set to Rules / NAT
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.3.3-p1
- Affected Version changed from 2.3.3 to All
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
You're right, that should not be limited in that way.
It affects 2.4 as well.
Easy fix, I'll push it momentarily.