- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/14/2011
- Last connection: 03/07/2017
- 11:40 AM pfSense Bug #7366 (Rejected): 2.3.4: Connections (States) with proto "icmp" show a source and a destination port
as you can see in the screenshot the state has a source and a destination port - both are equal.
Should ICMP ...
- 06:38 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7363 (Duplicate): pfsense 2.3.4 - Tinc Package - Interface still visible after uninstallation of package.
- Did an installation of tinc and then did an uninstallation and the interface still remains visible in "Firewall --> R...
- 06:32 AM pfSense Feature #7362 (Resolved): Add the default values of the TCP and UDP Timeouts on the WebUI depending on the "Firewall Optimization Options"
when you go to System --> Advanced --> Firewall & NAT then you have the possibility to modify the different...
- 06:28 AM pfSense Feature #7361 (Duplicate): 2.3.4 - Add possibility to modify UDP (First, Single, Multiple) and TCP Timeouts per rule and not only per global parameter
it would be usefull to have the possibility per rule to modify the Timeout of UDP connections (First, Singl...
- 11:15 AM pfSense Bug #7356 (Resolved): pfsense 2.3.4: TCP State Timeout cannot be higher than 3600s within a rule - global configuration allows higher values
whe I am within a firewall rule and change the "TCP State Timeout" under "Advaced options" within that specifi...
- 02:31 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6592: squid does NOT use EDH and EECDH cipher suites because "tls-dh" is not configured and so these ciphers are silently dropped - see squid documentation
- Seems to focus oon reverse proxy only.
- 11:18 AM pfSense Packages Feature #6593 (Resolved): squid: allow user to configure DH key size, SINGLE_DH_USE, NO-SSLv3, Cipher-Suites - performance improvement hint
- Squid has some additional options set like:
options=NO_SSLv2,NO_SSLv3,SINGLE_DH_USE (and should have "SINGLE_ECDH_...
- 11:05 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6592 (Resolved): squid does NOT use EDH and EECDH cipher suites because "tls-dh" is not configured and so these ciphers are silently dropped - see squid documentation
- Here it is documented how "http_port" can be configured:
- 09:49 AM pfSense Packages Bug #3003: Freeeadius.xml bug
The Value field contains the number of seconds between each
- 01:20 PM pfSense Bug #2164: Captive Portal - RADIUS - Acct-Session-Time does not reset when "stop/start accounting" is enabled
- I have a different opinion:
Acct-Status-Type indicates when a user is stating a service (start) or is ending a servi...
Also available in: Atom