pftop size sort is same as none
diag_pftop.php has "Size" for sorttype which is not a order type
known by pftop. (sort_size_callback in pftop is "Bytes".)
Size is not a sort option and is same as "none".
(I noticed this while working on my book.
My list of bugs is at http://reedmedia.net/books/pfsense/bugs.html )
- Category set to Web Interface
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- Affected Version set to All
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
FYI- The man page is wrong on this, then. It appears we originally included it since the man page listed it among the valid options.
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Needed one more fix but now it's OK.
Also available in: Atom