State Killing on Gateway Success
We have the option that the firewall can kill states on gateway failure. This is great in multi-wan environnement for ip-phones for example.
The issue is that when the gateway is back, we need to kill the states again otherwise ip phones are still using the low bandwidth backup wan...
How to do that actually? (a script on event??) Or we need to wait for such feature?
Thanks a lot in advance for you answer.
Another doubt about the same feature. On a multi-wan environment, is it possible to kill the states just of the failed gateway?
- Target version changed from 2.3.4-p1 to 2.4.1
It would be a good idea to have a second option to kill states on recovery to keep working states intact if desired. I agree this feature would be useful.
- Target version changed from 2.4.1 to 2.4.2
Moving target to 2.4.2 as we need 2.4.1 sooner than anticipated.
- Target version changed from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3
- Target version changed from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4
- Target version changed from 2.4.4 to 48
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom