- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/23/2015
- Last connection: 07/20/2017
- 04:37 AM pfSense Bug #7713: APU2C4 + TRAFFIC SHAPER CBQ = KERNEL PANIC
- The issue occur with a simple install with at least 1 vlan (vlan number2).
Without VLAN the issue doesn't occur.
- 03:17 AM pfSense Bug #7713 (Rejected): APU2C4 + TRAFFIC SHAPER CBQ = KERNEL PANIC
- Hardware APU2C4
As soon as you activated traffic shaper with CBQ, there is a kern...
- 09:53 AM pfSense Bug #7711: Traffic Shapper = Kernel Panic
- Ok, I will do more testing and keep you inform.
- 09:40 AM pfSense Bug #7711: Traffic Shapper = Kernel Panic
- Ok but APUC4 is a compatible pfsense hardware no?
- 09:34 AM pfSense Bug #7711: Traffic Shapper = Kernel Panic
- The stability of the APU2C4 was perfect for 5 months before traffic shapper testing...
Same issue with 3 other APU...
- 09:33 AM pfSense Bug #7711 (Rejected): Traffic Shapper = Kernel Panic
- Hardware APU2C4 with SSD 16Gb
As soon as I configure traffic shapper (wizard or not), my pfsense is completely stu...
- 09:45 AM pfSense Feature #4821: PPPoE WANs do not take full advantage of NIC driver queues for receiving traffic
- Scott Baugher wrote:
> I'm using the nightly builds (2.4.0.b.20170522.1522 as of right now). I also use gigabit fib...
- 07:17 AM pfSense Bug #7605 (New): State Killing on Gateway Success
We have the option that the firewall can kill states on gateway failure. This is great in multi-wan environnem...
- 07:10 AM pfSense Bug #5592: fsck sometimes fails to repair filesystem automatically, resulting in Panic: ufs_dirbad bad dir ino ... mangled entry
- Is it fixe now in 2.3.3? Or we again need to run into single user mode in order to run the fsck command?
- 08:06 AM pfSense Feature #855: More flexible options for state killing based on WAN status
- Is it still plan to have "states killing" on gateway failback?
I have the issue that UDP connections of ip phones ...
Also available in: Atom