Add uid check to pfSense-upgrade and exit unless it is run as uid=0
Running pfSense-upgrade as a non-root/admin user will produce errors that are not obviously related to lacking privileges to run it. As a courtesy to the user, it should exit if it is not being run by uid=0. That should cover it being run by root, admin, or via sudo.
- Target version changed from 2.4.1 to 2.4.2
Moving target to 2.4.2 as we need 2.4.1 sooner than anticipated.
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Target version changed from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3
- Target version changed from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version changed from 2.4.4 to 2.4.3
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
It was already fixed in commit ee4701adf85a6b5cb2f8d37f5fdeb7a5668eb674 almost a month ago. I forgot to update the ticket
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom