Seperator feature in DHCP Static mapping for this feature
Under Firewall -> Rules you have the possibility to seperate the rules with a seperator, this is a nice feature and it would be nice to have a seperator feature as well in the "DHCP Static mapping for this interface" under DHCP Server.
- Target version changed from 2.4.1 to 2.4.2
Moving target to 2.4.2 as we need 2.4.1 sooner than anticipated.
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
Assigned to Beaver, so he can do the work (
should be trivial) or re-assign to Pingle or Jones.
- Target version changed from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3
- Target version changed from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4
- Target version changed from 2.4.4 to Future
Also available in: Atom