gateway 502 errors proposed fix for high ram systems
I noticed lately multiple forum threads on gateway 502 errors, when this occurs it is because nginx cannot talk to FPM.
If this is considered a bug I also posted a patch which I think will help resolve this on systems with more than a gig of ram, my patch doesnt change anything for systems with under 250 meg of ram, and only slightly changes things for systems between 250 meg and 1 gig of ram.
- Category set to Web Interface
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
- Target version changed from Future to 2.4.3
I’m in favor of incorporating this. Assigned to Beaver for evaluation. Target set to 2.4.3
Chris had asked me to do a commit for this, but I was a bit slack in doing so, now done. PR 3881
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Could be a potential problem with the solution in the PR, see #8249
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Parameters are changing with RAM size as expected, seems to work OK.
Also available in: Atom