Error on RADIUS Authentication
After switching to pfSense development snapshots I've noticed that the freeradius package has been producing some fatal errors when testing authentication.
Steps to replicate:
- Install the freeradius package on 2.4.4-DEVELOPMENT.
- Configure a freeradius server with a test user and local NAS.
- Add the RADIUS authentication server in System->User Manager->Authentication Servers.
- Try authentication by entering the test user's credentials on Diagnostics->Authentication with the RADIUS server selected.
The error produced is attached in the
#1 Updated by Jim Pingle 12 months ago
- Project changed from pfSense Packages to pfSense
- Subject changed from FreeRadius Error on Authentication to Error on RADIUS Authentication
- Category changed from FreeRADIUS to User manager
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
This is not specific to FreeRADIUS, but recent RADIUS changes. Renato has committed a fix.