Status->Interfaces doesn't show useful data for lagg
I have a lagg with two ixl members. On top of that I have a few VLANs. In the attached screenshot, TRUNK is the lagg. LAN is a bridge over TRUNK and WIREDLAN.
The lagg interfaces all show "autoselect" instead of something about the lagg interface members.
(I sorta expect something to show for LAN here since it's a bridge, but it's less clear to me what to show.)
- Subject changed from Staus->Interfaces doesn't show useful data for lagg to Status->Interfaces doesn't show useful data for lagg
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
now it shows LAGG members and MASTER/ACTIVE status (failover mode) on the dashboard widget and Status / Interface page.
tested on 2.5.0.a.20200415.0942
- Category changed from Dashboard to Interfaces
- Category changed from Interfaces to LAGG Interfaces
Also available in: Atom