Azure DDNS whitespace cleanup
Fix some indenting surrounding the Azure DDNS implementation to be consistent with the rest of the file.
Note, this was originally done as the first commit on redmine 9268 pr 4035 and is now being broken apart from that unrelated change.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Tom Embt to Renato Botelho
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Target version changed from 2.5.0 to 2.4.5
This looks good to me in the latest snapshot of 2.4.5. This has no functional changes but formatting appears correct and consistent with the rest of the file and other Dynamic DNS appears to be working OK.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom