Adding note Squid Traffic Managment Settings about feature limit
Squid Traffic Managment Settings mostly works with generic HTTP, so that, it may not work without HTTPS Interception if HTTPS is used and also might have problems if JS/TS/etc handling is involved here. But there is not any mention about those limits, so it would be good to add some clarifying note, because HTTPS and JS is widely used nowadays.
- Project changed from pfSense to pfSense Packages
- Category set to Squid
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Tested on :
built on Sat Oct 03 00:53:52 EDT 2020
Note about the traffic control settings is added.
Also available in: Atom