status_upnp: UPnP status not showing rules when using override WAN address option
When using the override WAN address option (say for a CARP VIP), the Status / UPnP & NAT-PMP page shows NO entries, even though rules are being generated behind-the-scenes.
- Category set to UPnP/NAT-PMP
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Affected Version set to All
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
- Subject changed from [Status / UPnP...] page not showing rules when using override WAN address option to status_upnp: UPnP status not showing rules when using override WAN address option
- Target version changed from 2.5.0 to 2.4.5
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
UPnP rules show as expected in both scenarios now, with and without the customized external address.
Also available in: Atom