- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/22/2011
- Last connection: 11/04/2013
- 03:54 PM pfSense Bug #3286: Radvd will not function with IPv6 Prefix delegation other than 64 on WAN
- I am too busy to pull the files from a completely stock setup but I was able to pull them from a clean 2.1 install wi...
- 03:15 PM pfSense Bug #3286: Radvd will not function with IPv6 Prefix delegation other than 64 on WAN
- Additional information, if it helps. The LAN and WAN interfaces are as follows:
- 03:12 PM pfSense Bug #3286 (Not a Bug): Radvd will not function with IPv6 Prefix delegation other than 64 on WAN
- Radvd functions properly when LAN interface is set as tracking to WAN and WAN is set to DHCP6 with a prefix delegatio...
- 03:15 PM pfSense Feature #3254 (Closed): Add DNS controls for radvd on tracking interfaces
- Radvd only distributes the local interface link-local address of the tracking interface as a DNS server when the DNS ...
- 02:18 PM pfSense Bug #2526: Limiter appears to break IPv6 connectivity
- This problem appears to be present in the Wed Jun 12 06:19:03 EDT 2013 build. IPv6 Traffic hits the limiter as shown ...
- 07:52 PM pfSense Bug #2919: IPv6 - WAN and LAN (DHCP-PD) does not renew address
- Either this issue or something similar happens when you change anything on the WAN interface settings page and hit ap...
- 09:17 PM pfSense Bug #2526: Limiter appears to break IPv6 connectivity
- On review of the screenshot it appears that the limiter is not assigning a bucket for IPv6 traffic denoted by "BKT 0"...
- 01:57 PM pfSense Bug #2526: Limiter appears to break IPv6 connectivity
- This bug applies to 2.1 dev from June 28th as far back as June 20th. Prior to that dates build I was not using 2.1 an...
- 01:38 PM pfSense Bug #2526 (Resolved): Limiter appears to break IPv6 connectivity
- IPv6 connectivity through pfSense appears to be blocked when directed through a limiter (accessed under Firewall -> T...
- 10:12 PM pfSense Packages Bug #1376: Text in "Interfaces" widget wraps when interface speed is more then 100mbit
- the length of the ip address also can cause a wrap even if interface speed is 100 mbit.
Also available in: Atom