- 08:56 AM pfSense Bug #3101: apinger: typo in logs
- 07:52 AM pfSense Bug #3101: apinger: typo in logs
- Pull request for typo fix to apinger submitted and accepted.
- 10:41 AM pfSense Bug #3101 (Rejected): apinger: typo in logs
- Just a small typo I've come across, syslog reports:...
- 10:04 AM pfSense Bug #535: Layer 7 - Error when deleting L7 rules group
- Ive tested again and I get the following error appears when I delete an l7 group....
- 10:06 AM pfSense Bug #527: Captive Portal idle timeout is not functioning
- Ive upgraded to pfSense-Full-Update-2.0-BETA1-20100421-2213 and the last activity column seems to be showing the corr...
- 09:57 AM pfSense Bug #535 (Resolved): Layer 7 - Error when deleting L7 rules group
- Im testing out layer 7 blocking on pfSense-Full-Update-2.0-BETA1-20100421-2213.
If I create a layer 7 rules group ...
- 11:56 AM pfSense Bug #527: Captive Portal idle timeout is not functioning
- Hi Ermal, Ive tested again with fresh install on a different box, I used a snapshot from 20 apr and gitsyncd from tha...
- 10:04 AM pfSense Bug #462: System Logs - Incorrect link shown for Load Balancer page
- resolved thanks, sorry I had forgotten slbd was replaced by relayd! :)
- 10:01 AM pfSense Bug #462 (Resolved): System Logs - Incorrect link shown for Load Balancer page
- 2.0-BETA1 built on Mon Mar 29 20:17:20 EDT 2010 FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE
WebGui - Status > System Logs
Hovering over ...
- 10:14 AM pfSense Bug #435: The command '/bin/pkill -f 'updaterrd.sh'' returned exit code '1', the output was ''
- The fix hasnt worked, Ive also tried to run the command from console manually with no luck, adding the -f parameter s...
Also available in: Atom