- Login: periko
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/03/2011
- Last connection: 09/17/2023
- 08:14 PM pfSense Packages Regression #14774: Lightsquid won't allow change the password.
- I update the package and now I can add user and change password, thanks team!!!
- 12:57 PM pfSense Packages Regression #14774: Lightsquid won't allow change the password.
- Hello Jim.
Other thing, there is a way to create users with lightsquid?
If I type newuser + password and save, ...
- 01:42 PM pfSense Packages Regression #14774 (Resolved): Lightsquid won't allow change the password.
- I had the latest version of lightsquid 1.8.5 3.0.7_2.
Is not accepting new password for the user 'admin'.
- 02:14 PM pfSense Packages Bug #14771 (Resolved): Lightsquid creating multiple SSL certificates, not starting
- Hello we update lightsquid the latest version and we found that stop working.
Every time we try to access the repo...
- 01:53 AM pfSense Packages Regression #14739: PHP error with lightsquid when generating an SSL certificate
Does this bug is related to the error about lightsquid creating certs each we try to access the reports and w...
- 02:36 PM pfSense Bug #14576: "Convert interface definitions" option is not respected when bulk copying rules
- I had apply the patch, now I can see the difference.
Fixed, thanks guys!!!
- 03:32 AM pfSense Bug #14576: "Convert interface definitions" option is not respected when bulk copying rules
- How to apply the patch to 2.7-Release?
- 10:19 AM pfSense Packages Bug #14116: Squid Error went I press SAVE button.
Looks like Clamav is the issue, once I disable this services, the error is gone.
This is my config file:
- 12:52 AM pfSense Packages Bug #14116: Squid Error went I press SAVE button.
- Crash report begins. Anonymous machine information:
FreeBSD 14.0-CURRENT #1 devel-main-n2558...
- 12:51 AM pfSense Packages Bug #14116 (Duplicate): Squid Error went I press SAVE button.
- Hello, I have squid+SG on Pfsense 2.7-dev, testing.
I was trying to do a little change and went I press 'SAVE' butto...
Also available in: Atom