- 12:09 AM pfSense Bug #7609: NTP Status not parsing all NTP Access Restrictions preventing status display when it is actually allowed
- As of 2.4.4-p2 issue as described in the original post still exists and has not been resolved.
There are a couple ...
- 12:52 AM pfSense Bug #8991: Codel limiter generating error in system log and console
- Per below two forum posts by dummynet creator configuring Codel AQM and fq_codel scheduler, as shown in Youtube video...
- 01:41 AM pfSense Bug #6317: vlan/track interface generates error "Can't assign requested address" during boot
- PR: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/2934
- 01:39 AM pfSense Bug #6317 (Resolved): vlan/track interface generates error "Can't assign requested address" during boot
- I have LAN interface that is a vlan and is configured to track my WAN interface. After upgrading to 2.3 I started see...
- 09:58 PM pfSense Bug #5894: Help -> Search Portal Menu Item Broken?
- Looks good on the latest snapshot. Thanks Renato.
- 09:16 PM pfSense Bug #5894 (Resolved): Help -> Search Portal Menu Item Broken?
- Menu item Help -> Search Portal points to URL https://www.pfsense.org/search.php. That page does not look to be funct...
- 04:28 PM pfSense Packages Bug #5703: Update FreeRADIUS to v2.2.9
- Sorry for the dupe, I swear I searched, I thought searching under pfSense projects also includes packages, but turns ...
- 07:55 PM pfSense Packages Bug #5703 (Duplicate): Update FreeRADIUS to v2.2.9
- There is a known issue with FreeRADIUS calculating incorrect MPPE keys when using TLS 1.2. This issue was fixed in v2...
- 11:36 PM pfSense Feature #4898: Allow packages to request syslogd socket to be created inside chroot
- Pull request: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/1802
- 10:18 PM pfSense Feature #4898 (Resolved): Allow packages to request syslogd socket to be created inside chroot
- Currently there is no way to run a package inside chroot if it requires logging socket to be located inside chroot. L...
Also available in: Atom