- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/21/2010
- Last connection: 05/23/2019
- 08:50 PM pfSense Feature #9238: Add support for Zerotier
- I think it would be pretty awesome if PF supported this. ZT is a great and simple way of securing devices in a virtua...
- 07:06 PM pfSense Bug #1613: OpenVPN LDAP authentication should not modify mail attribute as login.
- I've just realised my example is not a good one - in the company that I work for, our email addresses are in the form...
- 08:28 AM pfSense Bug #1613: OpenVPN LDAP authentication should not modify mail attribute as login.
- The HTML (or something) has parsed my "description" and removed the "at" character. So all references to '' (double q...
- 08:25 AM pfSense Bug #1613 (Resolved): OpenVPN LDAP authentication should not modify mail attribute as login.
- I have setup an LDAP user directory, using mail as the unique search key (to find users). In the organisation I work ...
- 07:53 AM pfSense Bug #1243: GUI/Backend code needs updated after multi-PPPoE-server code switch
- FWIW, the /etc/inc/filter.inc portion of Vinícius Coque's patch fixes my problem of PPPOE rules not being created for...
- 11:31 PM pfSense Bug #1387 (Closed): PPPoE rules not added
- Hi, I'm running pfsense 2.0-RC1.
* I have 3 interfaces (LAN (em2) - 10.1.1.192/26, WAN (em0) - 10.1.1.56 and DMZ (...
- 07:48 PM pfSense Packages Bug #509: siproxd uses wrong interface w/PPPoE on 2.0
- I've applied this update and it fixed a problem I was having - thanks.
- 06:51 PM pfSense Bug #449: OpenVPN died when PPPOE link came up with a different IP.
- All good (as of the 1st April snapshot).
Change of WAN IP doesnt stop OpenVPN functioning anymore - thank you :)
- 06:49 PM pfSense Bug #458: Openvpn TLS is not working for me
- FWIW, I use TLS HMAC authentication for pfsense being an OpenVPN client and an OpenVPN server, and it works for me fo...
- 06:33 PM pfSense Bug #438: Using HSPA/GSM modems with pfSense 2.x
- Actually, its not working for me.
I had 2 problems:
* When I first configured the HSPA modem, I selected cuaU0.0....
Also available in: Atom