- Login: rcfa
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/22/2010
- Last connection: 06/16/2020
- 04:29 PM pfSense Bug #6167: IPsec IPComp not working
- Seeing that 2.5 is progressing, any chance this will finally make it?
Not sure what sort of wide, bandwidth-is-no-...
- 04:24 PM pfSense Feature #8786: Wireguard VPN
- Lai Wei-Hwa wrote:
> See these links:
- 10:08 AM pfSense Bug #6167: IPsec IPComp not working
- Ping, Ping, Ping...
Is this thing working? It's been well over three years, different IPSec, kernel, BSD version,....
- 10:03 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10164 (New): pfBlockerNG dashboard widget position is not maintained when updating
- Subject says it all, when packages like e.g.pfBlockerNG are updated, they lose their assigned slot in the home screen...
- 12:05 PM pfSense Feature #9525: Automatic checksums on GPS init strings
- Sorry, I must have had potatoes on my eyes...
...thanks for pointing out what should have been obvious.
- 12:06 AM pfSense Feature #9525 (Rejected): Automatic checksums on GPS init strings
Services > NTP > Serial GPS there's a section GPS Initialization that takes command strings.
It would be n...
- 05:26 PM pfSense Bug #6167: IPsec IPComp not working
- Is this actually ever going to happen? For three years now, this is just moving from one release to the next, without...
- 11:16 AM pfSense Bug #6167: IPsec IPComp not working
- Is there any progress on this, other than that the target version moves to the next version each time a new version i...
- 11:35 AM pfSense Bug #6031: Anti-Lockoug Rule Not Effective Against Canned Interface Block Rules
- Actually, that would be an easy thing for me to do: my entire LAN has public IPs, so in essence, that should be turne...
- 04:50 AM pfSense Bug #6167: IPsec IPComp not working
- Chris Buechler wrote:
> We'll leave this as-is for 2.3.1 to avoid introducing any regressions for something that's l...
Also available in: Atom