- 07:38 AM pfSense Bug #7725: Support for iwm
- imho it would have been better to compile them out as modules instead
there is the possibility that the wrong driv...
- 06:13 AM pfSense Bug #9643: Limiters do not function properly on 2.5 snapshots
- not working for me either
I need to disable the floating rule to make internet work again
- 01:57 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10522: Telegraf, Netstat fails (missing lsof)
- can't reproduce, it work for me
[2.4.5-RELEASE][root@pfSense.trmultiservice.lab]/root: telegraf --test --input-filte...
- 02:49 PM pfSense Bug #10471: Host Resources module is mandatory for PF SNMP module
- i have done some research and i found this http://www.circitor.fr/Mibs/Html/B/BEGEMOT-PF-MIB.php#begemotPf
i have di...
- 10:17 AM pfSense Bug #10470 (Duplicate): SNMP pf object is missing (bsnmpd)
- discussion here https://forum.netgate.com/topic/152640/snmp-pf-object-missing-bsnmpd
pf object is missing if you d...
- 04:54 AM pfSense Feature #7284: NTPd Autoset GPS device baud rate
- tested and working on my 2.5.0
previusly speed was always set to 4800 now it work with this patch...
- 04:49 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10445: BIND crashed when added RPZ. rpz is not a master or slave zone.
- i was able to reproduce it here
- 02:21 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10428: LCDProc: Add the EZIO driver to the lcdproc config page
- tested here https://forum.netgate.com/topic/115071/ezio-driver-for-lcdproc/115
- 06:25 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10436: softflowd no longer sends flow data after upgrade (v0.9.9_1 -> v1.0.0)
- me too
can you try with the flag -P udp from console and report back?
example /usr/local/bin/softflowd -D -i 1:vmx1...
- 07:05 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10428: LCDProc: Add the EZIO driver to the lcdproc config page
HD44780 connection type "serial" supports Portwell EZIO-100 and EZIO-300...
Also available in: Atom