- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/14/2012
- Last connection: 03/16/2017
- 09:18 AM pfSense Bug #4479: Firewall rules won't match GRE interface after applying IPSEC transport encryption on GRE tunnel
- Confirmed still not working on 2.4
- 02:25 PM pfSense Bug #4479: Firewall rules won't match GRE interface after applying IPSEC transport encryption on GRE tunnel
- Has anyone managed to test on 2.4 yet? Experiencing this issue in 2.3 latest.
- 10:20 AM pfSense Bug #2780: CP: passthough has no effect
- Also replicated here. Happy to provide debug info if it's required.
- 10:12 AM pfSense Bug #2840 (Rejected): Captive Portal "Allowed" broken
- On a recent upgrade, this stopped working. It was originally working with an IP passthrough to 22.214.171.124 (DNS) and host...
- 07:49 AM pfSense Bug #2794: PHP Error on NTP
- This is resolved - tested in last night's snapshot.
- 07:21 AM pfSense Bug #2349: vlan(4) needs altq adaption on FreeBSD 8.3++
- Upgraded last night - the wizard completed correctly without errors. Nice work :)
- 07:50 AM pfSense Bug #2349: vlan(4) needs altq adaption on FreeBSD 8.3++
- Can anyone speculate on if this will fix the same error with sk1_vlan1 or if the fix was only applicable to em* inter...
- 08:11 AM pfSense Bug #2795: PHP Error on pkg_edit.php
- Will do :)
- 08:07 AM pfSense Bug #2796 (Closed): PHP error on status_upnp.php
- Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /usr/local/www/status_upnp.php on line 66
Fix is to change li...
- 07:56 AM pfSense Bug #2795 (Closed): PHP Error on pkg_edit.php
- Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /usr/local/www/pkg_edit.php on line 109
Error also exists on ...
Also available in: Atom