- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/09/2012
- Last connection: 03/25/2020
- 10:07 AM pfSense Bug #10194: NAT rule not working when multiple hosts under one alias
- Thanks Jim. Please close issue. I will retest once version 2.4.5 comes out as production.
- 09:21 AM pfSense Bug #10194 (Duplicate): NAT rule not working when multiple hosts under one alias
- Running a secure ftp server under tcp/990 and passive ports tcp/50000-50010
created alias "allcustomers" added fqd...
- 09:12 AM pfSense Bug #8248 (New): Pfsense hangs - non pingable when removing traffic shaper from interface(s)
- When implementing traffic shaping codelq to my WAN and LAN interfaces works fine when setting it initially. The probl...
- 04:03 PM pfSense Packages Bug #2718 (Resolved): bandwidthd not showing indivdual pc graphs properly.
- running bandwidthd version 2.1.5 on pfsense
built on Sun Dec 9 04:41:14 EST 2012
Also available in: Atom