- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/10/2013
- Last connection: 02/06/2018
- 06:53 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8318 (Resolved): PFBlockerNG removes alias file when using advanced inverted rule
- I'm running 2 PFSense boxes in HA setup. Version 2.4.2-RELEASE-p1 (amd64) with PFBlockerNG version 2.1.2_2 . The mast...
- 03:47 PM pfSense Bug #7778: DHCP relay not working correctly with bridges
- Any updates on this issue? Do you agree this is a bug or is there a good reason why the bridge interface isn't added ...
- 09:56 AM pfSense Bug #7778: DHCP relay not working correctly with bridges
- When adding interface that's member of the bridge: yes
When adding the bridge (without it's interfaces): no
- 08:23 AM pfSense Bug #7778: DHCP relay not working correctly with bridges
- I have done some testing as requested. The results:
1. Added bridge0 again between the VPN tap interface and lagg0...
- 07:14 AM pfSense Bug #7778 (Feedback): DHCP relay not working correctly with bridges
- I have running a DHCP relay (IPv4) on 4 network interfaces, but it failed to work on 2 of them.
After looking int...
- 06:21 AM pfSense Bug #6976 (Resolved): Interface group and alias with same name creates firewall syntax error
- The firewall fails to reload when using the same name for an alias and interface group.
Steps to reproduce:
- 07:19 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6248 (Resolved): Feedback for NUT package
- I have created a merge request (https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/120) for the NUT package for PFSense. P...
- 07:17 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6247 (Rejected): Feedback for TeamSpeak 3 package
- I have created a merge request (https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/119) for the TeamSpeak 3 package for PF...
- 07:21 AM pfSense Bug #6241 (Duplicate): Not all installed packages are shown in PFSense 2.3
- Not all packages are shown under 'Installed Packages' (System > Package Manager) when a package is removed from the p...
- 07:49 AM pfSense Bug #4903: Captive Portal ipfw rules are not correctly including interface CARP VIPs
- A note on my previous comment:
First this fix didn't work, these rules were missing (in 'ipfw -x 2 show'):
Also available in: Atom