- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/18/2013
- Last connection: 04/18/2016
- 09:03 AM pfSense Feature #5813: Replacement of layer7 filter
- Any chance to see this Layer7 replacement in the roadmap?
- 06:33 AM pfSense Todo #5508: remove layer7 pieces
- Kill Bill wrote:
> Considering it's been completely broken ever since 2.2, what's the big surprise here?
- 06:40 AM pfSense Todo #5508: remove layer7 pieces
- Do you mean that Layer7 will disappear form the base distro?
- 03:54 PM pfSense Bug #495: USB drive fails to mount during boot
I finally foun the issue, I was using Unetbootin and it was a bad choice.
Working with DD is magic!
- 12:38 PM pfSense Bug #495: USB drive fails to mount during boot
I've experimented the same problem with :
* memstick 2.1.5 and 2.2.4
* with or without the delay
* with 2 d...
- 05:57 AM pfSense Bug #807: Cannot set the keymap to anything other then the default
I observed the same thing on the 2.2.3 fresh install
- 05:56 AM pfSense Bug #4387: Installer does not offer choices for keymap, screenmap or video font
- In the installer, it was possible to choose something else instead default. In the 2.2.3 no more keymap are availabl...
- 11:31 AM pfSense Bug #4364: cannot change or set keymap during and after install
- Additionnaly I tried to follow this : https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=52145.msg279761#msg279761
- 11:12 AM pfSense Bug #4364: cannot change or set keymap during and after install
I've just installed the 2.2.3 an it still not working
- 02:56 AM pfSense Bug #4276: Layer 7 not working / ipfw-classifyd high load
- Hy folks, any chance to hav a patch for the 2.2.2?
Also available in: Atom