- Login: pfsense23user
- Registered on: 03/31/2020
- Last connection: 05/24/2023
- 12:51 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10462: CPU Temp Screen
- Works well! Thank you very much!
- 07:28 AM pfSense Packages Feature #14321: Add UPS information to LCDproc screen
- Geo Rou wrote:
> I'd like to add a new screen to LCDproc that reads the UPS information from NUT.
- 04:31 PM pfSense Bug #14545 (Resolved): Per-log settings for file size and retention count are not honored
- Since upgrade from 2.6.0 to 2.7.0 there is something wrong with syslog. When increasing the file size of some logs le...
- 04:11 PM pfSense Bug #12612: DNS Resolver is restarted during every ``rc.newwanip`` event even for interfaces not used in the resolver
- It seems the problem is back in 2.7.0 - even if nothing has changed running rc.newwanip is restarting unbound.
- 07:58 AM pfSense Bug #13448: Table row selection has poor contrast in Dark theme
- Lev Prokofev wrote in #note-4:
> The color changed to #009688
Indeed - thank you! (Also for the 855.diff )
- 07:06 AM pfSense Bug #13448: Table row selection has poor contrast in Dark theme
- Christopher Cope wrote in #note-1:
What was mer...
- 04:35 AM pfSense Packages Feature #13403 (New): Option to suppress graphing for individual thermal zones
- As in many systems the thermal_tz1 and thermal_tz0 are invariant (not really present) it would be nice if they could ...
- 01:05 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10462 (Resolved): CPU Temp Screen
- Hello, is it possible to add to the lcdproc package on pfsense a screen with the CPU-Temperature? I know that is not ...
- 12:42 AM pfSense Bug #10396: rc.start_packages after modem loose connection
- I think it can be closed. After some further investigations I am sure it is not a problem with the rc.start_packages ...
- 02:21 AM pfSense Bug #10396 (Not a Bug): rc.start_packages after modem loose connection
I found this issue in conjunction with Snort and after a discussion with bmeeks (https://forum.netgate.com/to...
Also available in: Atom