- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/22/2010
- Last connection: 06/22/2012
- 05:36 PM pfSense Bug #2518 (Resolved): Gateway in DHCP Server Doesn't Use Default Setting
- In the DHCP server settings the gateway option reads:
"The default is to use the IP on this interface of the firew...
- 08:25 PM pfSense Feature #1307 (New): Request: Option To Resolve Addresses in State Table Summary
- Would you please add a mechanism to resolve addresses listed in the state table summary? Perhaps a link next to each ...
- 07:37 PM pfSense Bug #1233: License Error for ipw_bss, ipw_ibss, wpi, ipw_monitor, etc.
- Wouldn't it be possible to present the user with the license file during install, then have a check box they explicit...
- 07:36 PM pfSense Bug #1232: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/mhash.so' - /usr/local/lib/libmhash.so.2
- For what it's worth, I just tried to change a user's password and received this:
_Fatal error: Call to undefined f...
- 07:33 PM pfSense Bug #1233 (Rejected): License Error for ipw_bss, ipw_ibss, wpi, ipw_monitor, etc.
- While watching _2.0-BETA5 (i386) built on Wed Jan 26 10:45:46 EST 2011_ boot I noticed this. It can also be seen in d...
- 07:29 PM pfSense Bug #1232 (Resolved): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/20060613/mhash.so' - /usr/local/lib/libmhash.so.2
- Noticed a number of these while booting and on the console:
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic libr...
- 02:22 PM pfSense Bug #1231 (Resolved): Upgrading pfSense Removed Internal CA
- Updated from a version of pfSense from early today to the latest version (2.0-BETA5 (i386) built on Wed Jan 26 10:45:...
- 01:29 PM pfSense Bug #1230 (Closed): Switching pfSense to HTTP from HTTPS Doesn't Free Up Certificate
- When pfSense is switched from HTTPS to HTTP the certificate that had previously been selected for HTTPS is still list...
- 11:25 PM pfSense Bug #714: Cellular RRD Graph Shows w/o 3G Modem Installed
- Just FYI, still present as mentioned in the update (Cellular still appears when at the Settings tab) on:
- 07:40 PM pfSense Bug #714: Cellular RRD Graph Shows w/o 3G Modem Installed
- Not quite fixed. Cellular still appears if I click the 'Settings' tab. It doesn't appear while any of the other tabs ...
Also available in: Atom