- 03:31 PM pfSense Bug #5413: Incorrect Handling of Unbound Resolver [service restarts, cache loss, DNS service interruption]
- Sadly, I've faced the same problem with Unbound. This issue forced me to use RAM disks. I hope there will be a fix in...
- 04:14 AM pfSense Bug #7116: a floating 'match' rule on LAN does not put traffic from a broswer on a clientpc into a shaper queue
- Forgot to say: Indeed, *Pass* rule will place packets into related queue but it will break traffic.
- 01:15 AM pfSense Bug #7116: a floating 'match' rule on LAN does not put traffic from a broswer on a clientpc into a shaper queue
- I confirm this bug. In pfSense 2.4 no matter what you with *Match* floating rules do all traffic is being pushed into...
- 11:14 AM pfSense Feature #3697: New backup/restore area: Certificates
- OPNsense implemented it and it works like a charm. Few days ago I was prepping a replacement box and I though I would...
- 03:57 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7215 (Not a Bug): ACME challenge fails
- ACME challenge fails for "webroot local folder" method because no web server is listening on HTTP 80.
- 12:46 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6983: pfBlockerNG-2.1.1_4 requires xmlrpc.inc which is removed or moved
- Confirm: Fixed.
- 04:03 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6983 (Resolved): pfBlockerNG-2.1.1_4 requires xmlrpc.inc which is removed or moved
I'm testing 2.4-BETA x64. Faced an issue with subject package installation:
- 12:02 PM pfSense Bug #6848 (Resolved): Do not create an IPv4/6 gateway for an interface without according IPv4/6 address
- This issue has been fixed for GIF/GRE tunnels some time ago but wasn't fixed other kind of interfaces.
Once, I had...
- 04:49 AM pfSense Bug #6798 (Rejected): pevent_ctx_main: poll: Invalid argument
- After reboot PPPoE connection wasn't established. See attached log.
pfSense 2.3.2 x64.
- 05:16 AM pfSense Bug #6664: It's impossible to use HE.NET tunnel iface as a parent for OpenVPN instances
- Yet another workaround: Specify a local port instead of empty/0. Looks like *$iface_ip* is not properly initialized w...
Also available in: Atom