- Login: jasonlitka
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/22/2013
- Last connection: 03/20/2014
- 09:13 PM pfSense Bug #3314: Traffic graph shows 2X the actual traffic on VLAN interfaces.
- I am currently seeing this issue without VLANs. 2.1.1 64-bit
- 06:23 PM pfSense Bug #3337: Dashboard Thermal Sensors use "unfriendly names" for Core >= 4
- Just a note that this is still an issue under the newest 2.1.1-PRERELEASE builds.
I had forgotten about this since...
- 10:19 AM pfSense Bug #3407: Changing CARP IP to IP Alias doesn't work until failover is trigered
- That's not something I can duplicate under 2.1 or 2.1.1 built on "Wed Jan 22 04:46:20 EST 2014".
If I change a CAR...
- 05:12 PM pfSense Bug #3407: Changing CARP IP to IP Alias doesn't work until failover is trigered
- The config in the UI looks correct on both the master and the backup (listed as IP Alias in Virtual IPs screen, disap...
- 03:11 PM pfSense Bug #3407 (Resolved): Changing CARP IP to IP Alias doesn't work until failover is trigered
- If you change an existing CARP IP Address to an IP Alias it does not work, even after hitting apply. Instead, you ne...
- 03:07 PM pfSense Feature #3406 (Needs Patch): Change Virtual IP & CARP Status screens to a tree view
- For those of us that have dozens or more Virtual IPs, it would be helpful to see an alternative view that shows how a...
- 11:15 AM pfSense Bug #3337 (Resolved): Dashboard Thermal Sensors use "unfriendly names" for Core >= 4
- The dashboard widget for "Thermal Sensors" displays names like "dev.cpu.4.temperature" instead of "Core 4" for my sys...
Also available in: Atom