- Login: levithomas
- Registered on: 12/08/2013
- Last connection: 01/08/2021
- 10:33 AM pfSense Bug #8325: UPnP not available for pppoe-Clients
- Thanks for taking up this topic again.
My description was not precise enough, as I learn from your answer. I will tr...
- 07:42 AM pfSense Feature #1826: PPPoE server IPv6 support
- Delegation of a full prefixes or parts of the prefixes received on WAN to pppoe-Clients is needed.
Will there be any...
- 06:52 AM pfSense Bug #8325 (New): UPnP not available for pppoe-Clients
- Dear pfsense-Team,
I use pfsense on the current version and want to activate UPnP (Services / UPnp & NAT-PMP), but...
- 03:02 PM pfSense Feature #7408 (Duplicate): IGMPPROXY quickleave
- Dear pfsense-team,
Can you add the possibility to activate or deactive the quickleave option of the igmpproxy?
- 11:21 AM pfSense Bug #3382 (New): IGMPPROXY fails with more than 32 interfaces
I have a problem with the igmpproxy:
I am using pfSense in an enviroment of round about 120 users, and every ...
- 03:25 PM pfSense Packages Bug #3380 (Not a Bug): FreeRadius-User-Option "Expiration Date" kills the FreeRadius-Server
after adding an User-Expiration-Option to an user of FreeRadius Service, radius tries to restart but breaks:
- 04:51 PM pfSense Bug #2286: Multiple PPPoE Server do not work
- Markus Engelbrecht wrote:
> After adding a second PPPoE Server on a different VLAN (interface) the first and the se...
Also available in: Atom