- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/20/2014
- Last connection: 12/02/2015
- 08:25 AM pfSense Bug #5565: Gateway with alternate monitor ip creates unexpected ICMP redirect
- Jim P wrote:
> That is expected behavior. When you add a monitor IP address it adds a route to it through the specif...
- 04:32 AM pfSense Bug #5565 (Not a Bug): Gateway with alternate monitor ip creates unexpected ICMP redirect
- I created a gateway with the LAN IP address, and a remote machine's IP (reachable via an IPSEC tunnel) to monitor the...
- 10:08 AM pfSense Bug #4401: remove xen netfront driver until it can handle altq
- I've been told that there has been posted a patch that will give us the switch we need:
- 01:53 AM pfSense Bug #4401: remove xen netfront driver until it can handle altq
- 2.2.4 running, still no ALTQ...
I don't see any traffic on email@example.com about xn, so it appears that we c...
- 01:43 AM pfSense Bug #4345: Traffic Shaping doesn't work with Xen netfront driver
- Just to step in, until VLAN and ALTQ is supported there really needs to be a way to disable xn.
- 02:58 AM pfSense Bug #4446: IP Alias with CARP VIP parent is not removed from OS on secondary node when deleted
- Ok, I know how to reproduce this.
On the master, I have this config:...
- 01:04 AM pfSense Bug #4446: IP Alias with CARP VIP parent is not removed from OS on secondary node when deleted
- Chris Buechler wrote:
> this definitely works in general. when you end up in dual master is if it doesn't sync the a...
- 10:06 AM pfSense Bug #4449 (Rejected): crash with limiter active
- I had a dedicated rule for a test machine in a DMZ with a limiter active (800kBit each direction) after an upgrade fr...
- 02:03 AM pfSense Bug #4446 (Resolved): IP Alias with CARP VIP parent is not removed from OS on secondary node when deleted
- I used to have a CARP VIP for any IP address my pf cluster has to handle since that used to be the only way (changed ...
- 06:03 AM pfSense Bug #4407: unbound advanced settings broken
- Kill Bill wrote:
> The server: clause is not the place for different kind of things, like the stub zone and forw...
Also available in: Atom