- Login: MrHorizontal
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/19/2010
- Last connection: 06/07/2011
- 10:07 AM pfSense Feature #1571: Interfaces completely reset when hardware is changed
- "this is how things have always worked" means that this is a far more serious bug than I first thought, and a fundame...
- 12:15 PM pfSense Feature #1571 (Rejected): Interfaces completely reset when hardware is changed
- I had a configuration that used 2 wireless cards (urtw) and had interfaces assigned. One of the urtw interfaces was c...
- 07:49 AM pfSense Bug #754: hifn driver and AES192 and 256
- Below I've posted results for the following series of commands, so you get a summary as well as all the output:
- 07:18 AM pfSense Bug #747: Root schedulers (ie PRIQ) cannot be configured on interfaces that don't report bandwidth
- Well if an assumption has to be made, it'd be best assume that the interface speed is to the fastest physical interfa...
- 07:16 AM pfSense Feature #753: Add OpenVPN foreign_option support
- Essentially this relates to the fact when you have an interface bound to an OpenVPN tun device when the VPN is a clie...
- 07:00 AM pfSense Bug #754: hifn driver and AES192 and 256
- This is still not fixed as of 10 Nov 2010...
- 03:21 PM pfSense Bug #812 (Resolved): RRD graph time axis not locked to latest times with higher average samples
- See attached chart - this was taken on Sunday 20:12, but the chart shows the x-axis to Monday 0.00...
This is the ...
- 03:52 AM pfSense Bug #754: hifn driver and AES192 and 256
- There's also a FreeBSD bug report relating to this that's been open since Feb 2008: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-...
- 11:08 AM pfSense Bug #756: package installer issues on nanobsd
- This isn't true of all packages (blinkled for example is fine, as are dashboard widgets), but Snort for example is b0...
- 03:47 AM pfSense Bug #754: hifn driver and AES192 and 256
- 8.1 hasn't changed anything. Here's the output on an ALIX 2D3:
# uname -a
FreeBSD gateway.X.X.X 8.1-RC2 FreeBSD 8...
Also available in: Atom