- 02:46 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11414 (New): Enabling feed "Public_DNS4_all" breaks some Google services
- It seems at some point either public-dns.info added a wrong IP to their list of public DNS servers, Google changed so...
- 02:09 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11131: pfblockerng-devel 3.0.0_2 logs when logging is disabled
- I completely forgot about this bug report and now it is resolved. Sorry, please close (I don't think I can?).
- 05:14 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11131 (Resolved): pfblockerng-devel 3.0.0_2 logs when logging is disabled
- I just installed pfblockerng 3.0.0_2 and I'm seeing lots of traffic in the log even though logging is disabled.
- 06:02 PM pfSense Bug #11032 (Resolved): Setting Log compression to None disables all entries in log view
- If Log compression is set to "None" all entries in all logs are hidden (not deleted).
- Go to Statu...
Also available in: Atom